The 24th Annual Vermont Grazing and Livestock Conference will return to Lake Morey Resort in Fairlee, Vermont on January 17-18. The event is for farmers to learn about grazing essentials, soil health, advanced sheep and cattle genetics, pastured pork, current research and other practices - and enjoy the opportunity to network with fellow farme
UVM & the USDA Northeast Climate Hub to Host Specialty Crop Water Symposium for Agriculture Professionals and Researchers December 2019
Agricultural professionals know: water management on farms, whether too much or too little, is one of the most important issues facing the agricultural sector in a changing climate.
How are the region's farmers dealing with the new normal that growing seasons present? What happens in an excessively wet spring? A near-drought July? When the harvest season sees frequent deluges?
- Community Agriculture and Regenerative Transitions Conference
- Addison Co. Independent Features Sheep Wool Fertilizer Project
- New Partnerships for Food Resilience in a Changing Climate
- Celebrating Bill Murphy
- Where Sheep are Trending
- Updates on the Who Farms Project
- May 2019 Tips for the Growing Season
- Listening to Farmers’ Voices in the Ecosystem Services Discussion
- Sharing Results to Help Farmers Fine-Tune their Cropping Systems: Winter Meetings Coming Up
- Report from the Vermont Wool Project Released
- 1 of 8
- next ›