Alburgh--The University of Vermont (UVM) Extension Northwest Crops and Soils Program's on-farm Annual Field Day, featuring a farm tour, exhibitor tent and presentations by UVM researchers, will be held on July 28 in Alburgh.
The event will take place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Borderview Research Farm located at 487 Line Rd. The cost is $20 per person and includes lunch. Certified...
East Hardwick--Farmers are invited to join Dr. Pete Erickson, University of New Hampshire (UNH) dairy production state specialist, for a walk and talk farm tour on July 27.
Burlington--Free dairy herd management workshops will be offered this summer on three Vermont farms.
- Course Covers Management of Parasites in Goats and Sheep
- Introducing Our New Colleagues Andrew and Kelsie
- New Coordinator Hired for Grazing and Livestock Program
- Diving Deep on the Impacts (and Possibility) of Dairy
- Contract (or Custom) Grazing
- What Does Spring Mean for Grass Farmers?
- Climate Adaptation Fellows Program Gets Going in the Growing Season
- Teamwork on the Farm, for the Good of the Whole Landscape
- Vermont Grazing & Livestock Conference January 2021
- Meet Maia, Dairy Grazing Apprentice
- 1 of 10
- next ›