South Burlington—A Cornell University veterinarian will be the featured presenter at the Milk Quality Workshop, August 8, at the University of Vermont (UVM) Paul R. Miller Research and Educational Center.
Dr. Paul Virkler, who is with Cornell’s Quality Milk Production Services Program, will share his expertise on troubleshooting milk quality issues on farms with dairy producers and...
Vermont commercial dairy farmers who want to enhance their clinical skills and understanding of herd health management are invited to participate in a free, hands-on workshop on July 13.
Burlington, Vermont – UVM's Food Systems Research Center (FSRC) is excited to announce the launch of an upcoming listening tour, the first stage of the ASPIRES program, a community-led visioning process for future food systems research.
- UVM Food Systems Research Center Announces Five Winners of Sustainability Metrics Competition
- Crops and Soils Field Day Planned for July 28 in Alburgh
- Free Workshop Focuses on Calf and Heifer Management
- Free Workshops Focus on Dairy Herd Management
- Course Covers Management of Parasites in Goats and Sheep
- New Coordinator Hired for Grazing and Livestock Program
- What Does Spring Mean for Grass Farmers?
- Climate Adaptation Fellows Program Gets Going in the Growing Season
- Teamwork on the Farm, for the Good of the Whole Landscape
- Vermont Grazing & Livestock Conference January 2021
- 1 of 10
- next ›