Farmers care deeply about the land and the impact that their practices have on it. But when “best practices” are so expensive that they threaten their ability to stay in business, they’re simply not likely to use them.
“There are a lot of farmers and researchers testing a lot of interesting approaches. We hope folks will join us to learn and to share!”
- UVM Researchers Seeking Input from Vermont Organic Dairy Farmers
- We Think Every Day Could Be World Soils Day
- Meet the Vermont Dairy Grazing Apprenticeship Program
- Reaching New Audiences by Speaking Their Language
- Reporting Back to Vermont from the Culture, Climate & Conservation Conference of the Soil and Water Conservation Society
- Goats Save Town from Poison Ivy!
- Too Much or Not Enough?
- Wondering What Your Farmland Can Do?
- Starting the Season Sustainably & Right
- UVM Extension Professor's Invention Could Save Food Producers Thousands Annually
- 1 of 7
- next ›