Berlin--Andrew May recently joined the University of Vermont (UVM) Extension Center for Sustainable Agriculture as its new Grazing and Livestock Program coordinator. He will be based in the Extension office in Berlin.
It isn't too often that researchers get involved in a project that lets them go both deep and wide on their areas of expertise, and to have a good amount of time to learn from their findings.
- Contract (or Custom) Grazing
- What Does Spring Mean for Grass Farmers?
- Climate Adaptation Fellows Program Gets Going in the Growing Season
- Teamwork on the Farm, for the Good of the Whole Landscape
- Vermont Grazing & Livestock Conference January 2021
- Meet Maia, Dairy Grazing Apprentice
- UVM Leads the Largest Study of Climate Change in Vermont
- Grazing and Solar Energy in Vermont's Working Landscape
- Exploring Resiliency through Learning & Relationships
- Can Regenerative Agriculture Save American Farms?
- 1 of 10
- next ›