Berlin--Andrew May recently joined the University of Vermont (UVM) Extension Center for Sustainable Agriculture as its new Grazing and Livestock Program coordinator. He will be based in the Extension office in Berlin.
It isn't too often that researchers get involved in a project that lets them go both deep and wide on their areas of expertise, and to have a good amount of time to learn from their findings.
- Join Kimberly Hagen & Researchers from the Gund Institute to Learn about Solar in Vermont's Working Landscape
- Seeking a Just Vermont Food System in July 2020
- New Agroforestry Publication from the Center's Juan Alvez in Collaboration with Researchers in Brazil
- Getting a Good Start on Spring Grazing
- Getting Growing, Even in Difficult Times
- eCommerce, Direct Sales & Agritourism for Vermont Farms Webinar Coming Wednesday April 8
- Vermont Wool Pellet Project - Next Phases Coming Up
- Gund Names Inaugural Apis Fund Winners
- Emerging Resources for Farming in a Changing Climate
- Finding the Balance in Times of Change