Employee Wellness at UVM
Bookmark UVM’s Employee Wellness page for more resources, programs, and information related to wellness, including Employee Assistance Program offerings.
Health Care Providers & Networks
We are working with our partners at Larner College of Medicine and the University of Vermont Medical Center to provide information you need to make decisions about provider care and other health-related services.
You can also check out the Vermont Professionals of Color Network’s listing of BIPOC-owned healthcare services and businesses and Pride Center of Vermont's Vermont Diversity Health Project, which is dedicated to improving the health and wellness of LGBTQ+ Vermonters. Additionally, artist Kiese Laymon is generating a list of providers in every state that comes recommended by others after a personal positive experience.
The things that keep us feeling like us. For personal fitness information including private training sessions, please see our Gyms & Fitness resources under Recreation.
Cosmetics, Haircare, and Nails
- Agenesis Multicultural salon (Burlington): Full service Salon for men, women, and children; beauty supply retailer; microblading; lash extensions; Hijab- and LGBTQ+ friendly.
- Atlas Hair Studio (Winooski): Hair salon specializing in curly cuts.
- Braids by Pascale (South Burlington): Specializes in crochet, weave, cornrows, knotless braids, lace install, braiding. Wig and bundle sales.
- Diversity Hair (Burlington)
- EZ African Braiding: Home service hair braiding.
- Gentlemen’s Top Option Salon (Burlington): A full-service salon designed specifically for men, our services include men's haircutting, men's grooming, hair removal, coloring, massage and more.
- Hair Forte (South Burlington): Family owned salon established in 1991.
- Lux Barbershop (Burlington): Professional haircut and style, finished with a straight razor and hot towel
- Metro Hair (Burlington)
- The Shop (Burlington): Specializes in fades; by appointment only.
- Talmo Hair Co. (Burlington): Queer-affirming, inclusive salon.
- Ulta Beauty (Williston): Retailer of prestige & mass cosmetics, makeup, fragrance, skincare, bath & body, haircare tools & salon.
- Urban Salon Team (Burlington): Lifestyle salon & gift boutique.
- Wise Rose Beauty (Winooski): Black-Femme owned salon, with skincare, waxing, brow micro-pigmentation, and hair cutting/coloring services.