The Spring CEF Call for Proposals is Now Open!
The SRI Advisory Council is especially interested in proposals with significant impacts – partly measurable by the numbers of students impacted by proposed projects.
We encourage you to build upon current campus intiatives. Refer to these resources when possible:
- Active Transportation Plan (PDF) - Contact Jim Barr and Abby Bleything
- AASHE STARS Technical Manual (PDF) - Contact email@example.com
- Climate Action Plan - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campus Master Plan - Contact Bob Vaughan
- For feedback on your draft proposals, reach out to Sustainable Funds Coordinator Elizabeth Palchak in advance of February 20. Liz will review and provide valuable feedback prior to the submission deadline!
Proposals are due to email@example.com by February 20, 2019
Finalists will be invited to present their proposals at the Fall CEF Open Forum on March 6, 12:30 - 2pm., Livak Ballroom, Davis Center
All are welcome to attend this forum!