The Department of History and Miller Center for Holocaust Studies at the University of Vermont are in the process of recruiting a postdoctoral fellow in history/Holocaust studies.
- It will be a two-year appointment in Russian/Soviet and Holocaust history to begin in the summer of 2023;
- Applicants should hold a Ph.D. in history or have defended their dissertations by 1 August 2023;
- Applications should be prepared to teach undergraduate courses on the history of the Holocaust, Russian history, and Soviet history;
- Applicants should have demonstrated successful research on the history of the Holocaust in the Soviet Union, Russian or Soviet Jewish history, or World War Two in the Russian/Soviet context and should have a clear research agenda for the future.
- The details of the position are outlined in this document (PDF).