The texts of the following Hilberg Lectures are available for download.
- Michman, David "Raul Hilberg Memorial Lecture: Recent Holocaust Scholarship in Light of the Work of Raul Hilberg" (PDF) (Hilberg Lecture 2018)
- Cesarani, David "The Second World War and the Fate of the Jews" (PDF) (Hilberg Lecture 2014)
- Ericksen, Robert P. "German Churches and the Holocaust: Assessing the Argument for Complicity" (PDF) (Hilberg Lecture 2012)
- Browning, Christopher R. "Revisiting the Holocaust Perpetrators. Why Did They Kill?" (PDF) (Hilberg Lecture, 2011)
- Roth, John K. "The Failure(s) of Ethics: The Holocaust and its Reverberations" (PDF) (Hilberg Lecture, 2008)
- Kater, Michael H. "Feigning Opposition to the Third Reich: The Case of Singer Lotte Lehmann" (PDF) (Hilberg Lecture, 2007)
- Suleiman, Susan Rubin. "'Oneself as Another': Identification and Mourning in Writing about Victims of the Holocaust" (PDF)(Hilberg Lecture, 2006)
- Koonz, Claudia. "On Reading a Document: SS-Man Katzmann’s 'Solution of the Jewish Question in the District of Galicia'" (PDF) (Hilberg Lecture, 2005)
The texts of the following Hilberg Lectures are available in hard copy for a $5 postage and handling charge. Please email email@example.com to order copies.
- Roseman, Mark. "Making Sense of the Murderers: Nazi Perpetrators in Victims' Eyes" (Hilberg Lecture, 2009)
- Herf, Jeffrey. "Globalizing Anti-Semitism: Nazi Germany's Arabic Language Propaganda during World War II and the Holocaust" (Hilberg Lecture, 2010)
- Stephenson, Jill. "Two Sides of a Coin: 'Aryan' Health and Racial Persecution" (Hilberg Lecture, 2004)
- Zuccotti, Susan. "Two Popes and the Holocaust: An Examination of the Controversy" (Hilberg Lecture, 2002)
- Kershaw, Ian. "Hitler's 'Prophecy' and the 'Final Solution' (Hilberg Lecture 2001)
- Bartov, Omer. "The Holocaust: From Event and Experience to Memory and Representation" (Hilberg Lecture, 2000)
- Mommsen, Hans. "The German Resistance Movement and the Holocaust" (Hilberg Lecture, 1999)
- Hayes, Peter. "Culture and Context: The Shoah, The Germans and Us" (Hilberg Lecture, 1998)
- Ryan, Allan A., Jr. "Investigating and Prosecuting Nazi War Criminals" (Hilberg Lecture, 1997)
- Friedlander, Saul. "The Demise of the German Mandarins: The German University and the Jews (1933-1939)" (Hilberg Lecture, 1995)
The texts of the following Hilberg Lectures are no longer available.
- Eliach, Yaffa. "The Tower of Life at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum: Restoring my Vanished Shtetl" (Hilberg Lecture, 1994)
- Bauer, Yehuda. "Is the Holocaust Explicable?" (Hilberg Lecture, 1993)
- Browning, Christopher R. "The Face of the Perpetrators" (Hilberg Lecture, 1992)