Communication Sciences and Disorders Transfer Information
Current UVM students apply by completing the online intrauniversity transfer application.
External applicants may either download or request an undergraduate
application from the Office
All transfer applicants must review the essential functions for communication sciences and disorders majors outlined in the CNHS Undergraduate Student Handbook. Nursing and Health Sciences students must be able to meet these standards either with or without reasonable accommodations, and must review the handbook and sign and return the signature page to the Office of Student Services.
Application Deadlines (all applicants)
Deadline for Materials
By January 1
By May 31
Admission of qualified transfer applicants will be dependent upon available seats within an appropriate class.
Eligibility and Criteria Requirements
- Minimum of a 2.5 GPA and be in good academic standing.
- Submission of the online CSD intrauniversity transfer application.
- Submission of the Communication Sciences and Disorders Essential Functions form.
In addition, all students should note the following:
- A student who meets the criteria is not guaranteed acceptance. Acceptance is based on the availability of seats within the desired program.
- Be aware that, per the College of Nursing and Health Sciences policy, "Admitted students will be notified prior to start of the subsequent semester but may not be notified prior to the pre-registration period."
Last modified April 30 2015 11:10 AM