Communication Sciences and Disorders Transfer Information
Current UVM students apply by completing the online intrauniversity transfer application.
External applicants may either download or request an undergraduate
application from the Office
Application Deadlines (all applicants)
Deadline for Materials
By January 1
By May 31
Admission of qualified transfer applicants will be dependent upon available seats within an appropriate class.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA and be in good academic standing.
- Submission of the online CSD intrauniversity transfer application or an undergraduate application from the Office of Admissions.
- Acknowledgement of the Communication Sciences and Disorders Department essential functions outlined in the College of Nursing and Health Sciences handbook.
In addition, all students should note the following:
- A student who meets the criteria is not guaranteed acceptance. Acceptance is based on the availability of seats within the desired program.
- Be aware that, per the College of Nursing and Health Sciences policy, "Admitted students will be notified prior to start of the subsequent semester but may not be notified prior to the pre-registration period."
Last modified March 02 2016 01:47 PM