Fellowships, assistantships, and limited service scholarships are offered through the UVM Graduate College or individual graduate programs.
- University based fellowships, assistantships, traineeships, and other stipend or grant opportunities.
- For more information, visit the Graduate College website.
- Nationally competitive fellowships which may provide funding for graduate education.
- For more information, visit the Honors College website.
Robert Noyce Scholarship (Application Required)
- The Robert Noyce Scholarship for Math and Science Teachers provides scholarships for professionals and those students who already have a Bachelor's degree who are seeking to become a science teacher in a high need school.
- Recipients must teach two years in a high need school district for each year that scholarship funds are received.
- Learn more and apply at the Robert Noyce Scholarship website.
AmeriCorps Scholarship (Application Required)
The 19/20 academic year is the final year that UVM will participate in this program.
- Any student (graduate, undergraduate, or medical) enrolled in a degree program at the University of Vermont who has completed AmeriCorps service in Vermont and has been awarded a Segal AmeriCorps Education Award is eligible to apply.
- AmeriCorps Scholarships provide a 50% match (up to $10,000) to the Segal AmeriCorps Education Award for one academic year of study.
- Scholarships are awarded to four recipients each year, on a first-come first-served basis; recipients are notified in August.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status is required.
- Apply by submitting a letter of request for consideration with documentation that the AmeriCorps program is completed, as well as a copy of your Segal AmeriCorps Education Award voucher. Materials may be mailed, faxed or emailed to: UVM Student Financial Services, c/o AmeriCorps Scholarship Coordinator, 85 South Prospect Street, 223 Waterman Building, Burlington, VT 05405; email: email@example.com; fax: 802-656-4076.
Yellow Ribbon Scholarship - Out-of-State Students Only (Application Required)
Learn more about Yellow Ribbon Scholarship eligibility and how to apply.
Graduate students at UVM are not eligible for general merit scholarship consideration.