Jump to navigation
Gifts in Support of Research
- Effective January 1, 2021, Gifts in Support of Research in amounts of $25,000 or more, must be entered into UVMClick as a Funding Proposal and submitted into workflow to collect approvals.
- Gifts in Support of Research do not include gifts received from individuals or in the form of an endowment, professorship or scholarship.
- Chairs and Deans will review, seek clarifications as needed, and approve, moving the gift to the Corporate and Foundation Relations unit of the UVM Foundation.
- Corporate and Foundation Relations Staff will review, approve and have the gift funds registered and released to PeopleSoft following normal UVM Foundation procedures.
UVMClick Instruction Guide
- Sponsored Project or Gift Decision Tree