“UVM does a lot more to consider the fact that the experience of their master of public health students will be different. One thing that attracted me to the online MPH program is the fact that I’m so independent and my schedule is pretty sporadic, so just knowing that I would have the flexibility to plan around that, was really great. It takes discipline, but I think it’s so rewarding to be able to have the independence and flexibility to be able to live your life and go to school to be a master’s degree student.”Isa Tomanelli, MPH 2021
- Sign up for the Alumni Newsletter
- Looking for information about your classmates? Please check out our alumni directory!
- We are happy to offer UVM Connect – a networking tool for all UVM alumni and students including those from the Larner College of Medicine! Please learn more here, and we hope you find this tool useful!
- Medical Directory
- MPH LinkedIn
- Update your information
- APE or Internship
- Micrograd Badges and Other Learning Opportunities
- Networking Events – coming soon!
- Career Services
- UVM Alumni Association