Dear Faculty, We have successfully managed another week! Students are wearing their face coverings, testing and health screening are occurring and our positivity rate for COVID-19 remains well below 1%.
Dear University of Vermont Faculty and Staff, Since I was appointed Provost I have given considerable thought to how we can better integrate the critically important work of the four divisions reporting to me: enrollment management, student affairs, academic affairs and student success, and faculty affairs.
- Faculty Updates September 4, 2020
- Welcome Back: We Can Make a Safe and Healthy Fall 2020
- Message from Provost Prelock: Good week, stay the course!
- Course Modality Expectations
- Comprehensive Return to Campus
- Faculty Updates, July 31, 2020
- Faculty FAQs: Process for Remote Teaching Assignment Requests Related to CDC-Identified COVID-19 Risk Factors, July 13
- Faculty Updates, July 9
- UVMStrong: Extended At-Home Option Deadline, July 8
- UVMStrong Fall 2020 Learning Options: On-Campus/At-Home Planning, July 2
- 1 of 2
- next ›