Over the weekend, the state of Vermont reported the highest single new COVID-19 case count since the start of the pandemic. And yesterday, UVM reported the highest COVID-19 case count this semester. This is an important reminder that the COVID-19 pandemic continues, and we cannot let our guard down.
We have enjoyed a return to campus life that, with the exception...
- Continuing and Distance Education
- Important Faculty Updates October 1, 2021
- Important Faculty Updates September 17, 2021
- Our Responsibility
- Moment of Silence in Observance of September 11
- Everfi Online Education and Training
- Important Staff Updates: September 3, 2021
- Important Faculty Updates September 3, 2021
- Open Source Wellness at UVM
- Interim Telework Policy and University Operating Procedures
- 1 of 12
- next ›