Dear Faculty and Staff,
Welcome back! We hope that you are having a great summer.
Since most of us have not seen each other in many months, we wanted to provide a number of opportunities to connect informally with colleagues across the university as we transition back to in-person activities. Please join us for any and all of the following:
Dear Students and Families,
As described in our message to you last Friday, the Board of Trustees Executive Committee unanimously endorsed our recommendation to add the COVID-19 vaccine to the list of required vaccinations for all students, effective immediately. We are writing to provide further details regarding this requirement.
Today, the UVM Board of Trustees Executive Committee unanimously endorsed our plan to require COVID-19 vaccination for all students enrolled this fall. We considered many factors while making this decision, but none was more important than the safety of our students, faculty, staff, and the Burlington community.
- Returning to Campus
- Vice Provost for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- UVM Forward: Envisioning Fall 2021 Operations - Students
- UVM Forward: Envisioning Fall 2021 Operations - Faculty and Staff
- New Child Care Opportunity
- Important Faculty Updates: May 24, 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement for UVM Students
- Follow-up on Action Plans related to Student Concerns Regarding the University’s Response to Sexual Assault and Misconduct
- Important Faculty Updates: May 17, 2021
- Important Faculty Updates: May 7, 2021
- 1 of 10
- next ›