Dear Students and Families,
As described in our message to you last Friday, the Board of Trustees Executive Committee unanimously endorsed our recommendation to add the COVID-19 vaccine to the list of required vaccinations for all students, effective immediately. We are writing to provide further details regarding this requirement.
Today, the UVM Board of Trustees Executive Committee unanimously endorsed our plan to require COVID-19 vaccination for all students enrolled this fall. We considered many factors while making this decision, but none was more important than the safety of our students, faculty, staff, and the Burlington community.
We are pleased to share with you that UVM has established a new relationship with the Trinity Children’s Center (TCC) to provide access for up to 50 children of UVM parents. The first 27 slots will become available this summer, and the remainder will be spread over the next two academic years.
- Appointment of Joel Seligman as New Chief Communications Officer
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement for UVM Students
- Success Shared
- Next Steps Regarding Sexual Assault and Misconduct Prevention, Reporting, and Services
- UVM Commencement Guests and Schedule
- Class of 2020 Update
- Commencement Update
- Academic Reorganization Update
- Standing in Solidarity
- 1 of 7
- next ›