Dear Members of the UVM Community,
This week’s media coverage of an investigation by the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights (OCR) into an anonymous third party’s allegations that the university failed to adequately respond to complaints of anti-Jewish, biased behavior at UVM has painted our community in a patently false light.
While common wisdom dictates...
- New VP for Legal Affairs and General Counsel
- Thank you, everyone
- Ensuring Student Success
- Commencement 2022 Speaker and Honorary Degree Recipients
- Honorary Degree Nominations
- UVM Climbs in NSF Ranking
- Season's Greetings from UVM!
- Promoting respectful dialogue
- Announcement and Call for Nominations for Presidential Leadership Fellows
- Fulfilling Our Land Grant Mission
- 1 of 9
- next ›