Patch Management service to ensure reliability and security of computers and servers.
UVM's centralized and automated patch management service ensures both vendor-supplied and third-party security updates are installed quickly and reliably for Apple and Microsoft operating systems as well as third-party applications, including Adobe, Firefox, Java and Chrome to name a few.
UVM's patch management service is managed by Systems Center Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr) for Windows computers, and Managed Software Center (Munki) for Apple Mac computers.
Windows Updates are deployed on the 2nd Wednesday of each month.
- Planned updates of Microsoft and Apple operating systems
- Extensive catalog of third-party software
- Automated installs without user interaction
- Reduces security vulnerability risks
- Already in place for CAMPUS domain joined PCs and Mac systems imaged by UVM.
For IT Professionals
- Software Center