- Accessible parking is available. There are 7 accessible parking spaces and 1 van accessible parking space in the Votey lot (behind the Billings and Ira Allen Chapel buildings).
- Any vehicle displaying a valid disabled placard or license plate may park in any legitimate parking space on campus with the exception of reserved/special permit spaces, lined-out areas or fire lanes.
Entering, Exiting and Navigating Billings
- Entryways. The east entrance of Billings is equipped with a punch pad automatic door opener.
- Elevator. There is an elevator that accesses all four floors of the building.
- Service Animals are allowed to be in all University Buildings, including residence halls.
- There are accessible stalls in all public restrooms.
- There are currently no gender neutral restrooms in Billings. (There are gender neutral restrooms in the Davis Center.)