A few examples of when you might refer to the style guide:
- You’re beginning a print piece or a website and want a refresher on the university's official creative positioning and tone.
- You're curious about design elements, such as shapes and color overlays.
- You’re creating a presentation for a conference and need to know what fonts to use.
- You’re using an outside source to design materials for your department/organization, and need to provide them with the correct color palette, logo, and typeface usage rules.
- You’re charged with taking photos at a University event and want some creative direction.
Please refer to UVM's pre-existing style guide for logo usage rules, athletic marks and word marks guidance, and stationery (PDF). Otherwise, use the new style guide to answer all other questions.