A few examples of when you might refer to the style guide:
- You’re beginning a print piece or a website and want a refresher on the university's official creative positioning and tone.
- You're curious about design elements, such as patterns and decorative elements.
- You’re creating a presentation for a conference and need a UVM-branded PowerPoint.
- You’re using an outside source to design materials for your department/organization, and need to provide them with the correct color palette, logo and typeface usage rules.
- You’re charged with taking photos at a university event and want some creative direction.