School Partnerships for Whole School Change
Through high quality professional development with districts and schools, our work focused on supporting and leading whole-school change while embracing strong, trusting relationships and a plan for sustainable change. The professional development was collaboratively designed to be active, embedded, ongoing, and focused with a strong commitment to being student centered and providing the best possible experience for all involved.
- Three year relationship
- 50-70 hours of embedded professional development per year
- Teacher driven leadership team
- Driven by research and best practice
- Focused on student learning and addressing the teaching of specific curriculum content
- Aligned with school improvement priorities and goals
- Relationships building among teachers.
- Anchored by attention to students’ thinking, the curriculum, and pedagogy
- Access to alternative ideas and methods, creating opportunities to observe these in action while promoting reflection on the reasons for their effectiveness and facilitating active learning among teachers