The Vermont I-Team Early Intervention Project provides technical assistance (TA) at no charge to teams of children with complex needs. TA is a process of collaborative consultation to the local team including the family to extend their knowledge and skills and to model for them collaborative service planning and implementation.
- Connecting teams and families with resources
- Identifying, modeling, and coaching strategies to collaboratively support development
- Supporting teams and families to embed intervention strategies into daily routines
- Helping teams identify and obtain equipment for seating, travel, daily care, learning, and communication
- Helping teams to adapt materials and home settings
- Identifying the need for additional referrals
The Vermont I-Team Early Intervention Project provides research-based training at no charge to local teams and families, regional teams, and statewide teams.