This July, the College of Education and Social Services welcomed Kimberly Vannest, Ph.D. as Chairperson of the Department of Education (DOE). Dr. Vannest comes to the University of Vermont from Texas A&M and brings expertise in interventions for Emotional and Behavioral Disorders in educational and clinical settings and Single Case Experimental Design analysis.
CDCI’s Building Effective Support for Teaching Students (BEST) Project will be awarded funds from two new projects: One award is to develop professional learning opportunities that promote efforts to adopt and implement a whole-school approach to using restorative practices.
CDCI’s Early Mobility Project is working to raise $500 to be used to purchase part and materials for modifying powered toys to improve outcomes for young children with complex disabilities.
- CDCI Project & Employee Profile: Supported Employment with Bryan Dague, Ed.D.
- CDCI Community Partner Profile: Michelle Paya
- CDCI Community Partner Profile: Meet John Spinney, Post-Secondary Education Transition Coordinator
- UVM Partner Profile: Tammy Kolbe, Ed.D.
- Community Partner Profile: Jay Diaz, Esq.
- Celebrating Success in Tanzania
- UVM Partner Profile: Amber Fulcher, ADA/504 Coordinator
- Wimett Receives 2018 Our Common Ground Staff Award
- St. Albans Boy Gets Gift of Mobility
- Remembering the Life of Jonathon Drake