At the close of September, The Vermont Sensory Access Project (VSAP), formerly known as Vermont’s Deafblind project, finished its final days of being housed at the Center on Disability and Community Inclusion. Weeks earlier, VSAP’s project director Emma Nelson started her own new adventures out West with her family.
October is Disability Employment Awareness Month. We are so happy to use it as a time to highlight some of the rich history and foundational work of CDCI.
Michelle is the Director of Supported Employment at Champlain Community Services (CCS). She told us a little about how she wound up on the career path that brought her to this position, what motivates her, and what she sees ahead.
- CDCI Community Partner Profile: Meet John Spinney, Post-Secondary Education Transition Coordinator
- UVM Partner Profile: Tammy Kolbe, Ed.D.
- Community Partner Profile: Jay Diaz, Esq.
- Celebrating Success in Tanzania
- UVM Partner Profile: Amber Fulcher, ADA/504 Coordinator
- Wimett Receives 2018 Our Common Ground Staff Award
- St. Albans Boy Gets Gift of Mobility
- Remembering the Life of Jonathon Drake
- Dr. Jesse Suter Appointed Executive Director of CDCI
- Center on Disability and Community Inclusion Chosen to Host International Fellows for Second Year
- 1 of 10
- next ›