This July, the College of Education and Social Services welcomed Kimberly Vannest, Ph.D. as Chairperson of the Department of Education (DOE). Dr. Vannest comes to the University of Vermont from Texas A&M and brings expertise in interventions for Emotional and Behavioral Disorders in educational and clinical settings and Single Case Experimental Design analysis.
CDCI’s Building Effective Support for Teaching Students (BEST) Project will be awarded funds from two new projects: One award is to develop professional learning opportunities that promote efforts to adopt and implement a whole-school approach to using restorative practices.
- More than Mobility: CDCI Project Raising Funds for Adapted Vehicles
- Partner Profile: Liliane Savard, PT, DPT, PCS
- Building Wider Doors for Inclusive Excellence at Blackboard Jungle
- Dr. Jesús Treviño Brings Inclusive Excellence Training to Vermont
- CDCI Project Profile: Pamela Cummings and I-Team Early Intervention
- Community Partner: Developmental Disabilities Council
- Community Parter: Vermont Coalition for Disability Rights
- UVM Partner Profile: Sefakor Komabu-Pomeyie
- International Partner Profile: 2018 ADA Inclusive Employment International Fellow Victoria Lihiru
- International Partner Profile: 2017 ADA Inclusive Education International Fellow Renata Bonotto, Ph.D.
- 1 of 12
- next ›