The senior capstone experience in ENVS integrates student course work, skills, and experience across the interdisciplinary exposure of the ENVS curriculum, and provides an in-depth learning engagement. It continues to build upon the student's individually-designed program with advanced (200-level) coursework.
THE CAPSTONE WILL ENHANCE YOUR ABILITY TO...
- Integrate ideas and information form various sources and diverse perspectives
- Analyze the elements of an idea, experience, or theory
- Synthesize and organize ideas, information, or experience
- Critically assess the value of information
- Apply theories to practical problems or new situations