What is UVM’s commitment and approach to Inclusive Excellence?
UVM is committed to diversity, inclusion, and the University's shared values of openness, justice, respect, integrity, innovation, and responsibility (Our Common Ground). We endeavor to provide a culture and environment that is...
Several acts of bias-motivated vandalism occurred in Burlington earlier this week in the form of stickers containing white supremacist messages. We condemn these hateful acts in the strongest possible way.
“It’s Ok to be White” signs once again appeared on the UVM campus and at Champlain College over the weekend. In the past the signs appear to have been posted as part of a national effort. They were removed because they were posted in violation of University posting policy.
- Campus Update from President Tom Sullivan, 2/26/18
- Response to Recent Campus Activity, 2/20/2018
- Summary Updates from Senior Leaders on Student Concerns, 2/09/2018
- Updates and Dialogue Meeting Request to Students Regarding Student Concerns, 01/19/18
- Letter Sent to UVM Community Regarding Flyers Posted on Campus, 01/16/18
- Summary of Updates from Senior Leaders on Student Concerns, 12/21/17
- President Sullivan's Updates from Senior Leaders on Student Concerns, 12/14/17
- President Sullivan's Updates from Senior Leaders on Student Concerns, 11/17/17
- President Sullivan's Letter to the Campus Community Regarding the UVM vs. Saint Michael's College Men's Basketball Game 11/8/17
- Jeff Schulman's Letter to Ticket Holders and Victory Club Members, 11/8/17