What is UVM’s commitment and approach to Inclusive Excellence?
UVM is committed to diversity, inclusion, and the University's shared values of openness, justice, respect, integrity, innovation, and responsibility (Our Common Ground). We endeavor to provide a culture and environment that is...
Several acts of bias-motivated vandalism occurred in Burlington earlier this week in the form of stickers containing white supremacist messages. We condemn these hateful acts in the strongest possible way.
“It’s Ok to be White” signs once again appeared on the UVM campus and at Champlain College over the weekend. In the past the signs appear to have been posted as part of a national effort. They were removed because they were posted in violation of University posting policy.
- Possible Federal Change to Gender Definition, 10/26/18
- Diversity Update from Senior Leaders, 9/05/18
- Renaming of Library Under Consideration, 8/14/18
- Board of Trustees Renaming Advisory Committee Receives 1st Proposal, 5/24/18
- Campus Update from President Tom Sullivan, 5/07/18
- Process for Renaming Buildings at UVM Announced, 4/09/2018
- Summary Update on Ongoing Discussions and Progress on Diversity Issues on Campus, 4/03/18
- President Sullivan Updates Campus Leaders On Diversity and Inclusion Discussions, 4/03/18
- UVM Board of Trustees Appoints Building Renaming Advisory Committee, 3/08/2018
- University Remains Committed to Dialogue and Progress
- 1 of 3
- next ›