Student eBook Checklist
** Completing the required online forms and reviewing the information on this website before the eBook consultation will save you some time and speed up the process of obtaining your eBooks.
- This consultation is not mandatory, it is to framiliarize you with the system, go over the different formats and to answer any questions you may have.
- If you are a first year student and are new to the eBook concept we recomend setting up a consultation. To do so, please send an email with multiple dates and times when you can come to the UDTL for roughly 20-30 min.
- The sooner you request ebooks and submit your book information (Title and ISBN) the sooner we can request electronic copies fromthe publishers and gett hem converted for you.
- This is almost always the fastest way to get your books converted to an eBook format.
- This process is free and the bookstore will buy these books back at the same price of books that havent been cut and scanned.
Last modified August 06 2013 01:02 PM