Clicke here to learn more about the Honors College curriculum
Application Deadline For Spring 2023:
Online applications will be accepted between March 15th and May 14th. An application is complete only when all components have been submitted:
- Application form
The Honors College aims to build a vibrant community that embeds the liberal arts in a culture of research and scholarly inquiry. We cultivate a community centered in inclusive values, we empower students through experiential learning, and we nurture our students’ potential to grow into courageous thinkers and compassionate leaders. Please answer the following questions about your hopes for an Honors College experience:
1. What do you hope to gain from being a member of the Honors College community? (250 words maximum)
2. What do you hope to contribute to the Honors College Community? (250 words maximum)
3. Please provide one example of how your experiences, personal values, or academic goals have demonstrated a commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity while at UVM. (250 words maximum)
It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that all components have been received by the Honors College. (Please note that students will not need to submit their transcripts; the Honors College will access each applicant's academic transcript as a part of its admissions considerations.) Late applications will not be considered. Students will be informed of admission decisions in early June, after spring grades have been posted. Notification will be sent to the student's UVM email address.
To apply for sophomore admission to the Honors College, please go to the Registrar's Office.
- Log in with your ID and PIN between March 15th and May 12th and select Honors College Application.
- Insert your answer to the three questions (feel free to cut & paste from Microsoft Word).
- Click the submit button.