Bristol--Northwest Regional 4-H Day, April 14 in Bristol, provided an opportunity for many of the region's most talented 4-H'ers to demonstrate what they've learned through 4-H club and project work.
Barre--Despite the wintry weather, April 14 was a super day for several 4-H'ers from Orange and Washington County 4-H clubs. For on this day they had an opportunity to showcase their talents and creativity on stage, through illustrated talks, fashion revue and more.
Rutland--There was nothing unlucky about Friday, April 13, for the Bennington and Rutland County 4-H club members who took part in the Southwest Regional 4-H Night.
- 4-H'ers Competed April 7 in Hippology Contest
- Unplug this June with Family Camping Weekend
- Three-Day Workshop Offered for Microbiologists
- Spring 4-H Paper Clover Campaign Launches April 11 at Local TSC Stores
- Researcher on Microplastics to Speak at Free Teen Science Café
- Home Invasions of the Insect Kind
- Talented 4-H Club Members Perform at 4-H Spring Showcase
- Local 4-H'ers Shine at Southeast Regional 4-H Day
- Vermont Kids Learn About Lambs at State 4-H Lambing Clinic
- Food's Changing Role In Tourism And What It Means For The State
- 1 of 127
- next ›