Randolph Center--The Red Schoolhouse on the Vermont Technical College (VTC) campus in Randolph Center was a-buzz with activity on Feb. 9 as area 4-H dairy members quickly and expertly answered questions on dairy-related topics.
South Burlington--Vermont 4-H'ers with an interest in sheep or poultry had the chance to learn more at the 4-H Fantastic Flocks Activities and Potluck, Feb. 8.
Essex--Amber Lambke, founder and president of Maine Grains, Inc., will give the keynote talk at the annual Vermont Grain Growers Conference, March 24 in Essex.
- Video Contest Celebrates Month of the Military Child
- Teen Science Café Offers Up Close Look at Insects
- Northeast SARE Welcomes New Associate Director
- Emerging Resources for Farming in a Changing Climate
- Organic Dairy Producers to Meet in Randolph Center
- 4-H'ers Match Wits on Horse Topics
- Banning Food Waste: Lessons for Rural America
- Hop Experts to Speak at Vermont Conference
- Free Financial Advice Offered for Agricultural Businesses
- Woodchips: An Innovative Solution in Grazing
- 1 of 158
- next ›