Burlington--In celebration of April as the Month of the Military Child, Military Kids Vermont (MKVT) is sponsoring a statewide poetry contest for kids 5 to 18. The deadline for entries is March 22.
Burlington--University of Vermont (UVM) Extension farm business experts are available to provide individual financial guidance for any Vermont farm, forest or maple business.
Appointments may be scheduled from now through late April at one of eight UVM Extension offices around the state. The cost per 90-minute session is $25.
Essex--The University of Vermont Extension Northwest Crops and Soil Program and the Northern Grain Growers Association (NGGA) will host the fifteenth annual Vermont Grain Growers Conference, March 28 at The Essex Resort and Spa in Essex.
- Teen Science Café Looks at Genomes
- Nominations Due by March 31 for 2019 Tree Steward Awards
- 4-H'ers Vie for Ribbons at Area Horse Contest
- Stonyfield Organic Chair to Speak at Organic Dairy Conference
- Pesticide Applicator Training Scheduled for April
- Dormant Oils and Other February Gardening Tips
- Youths Invited to Enter Emerald Ash Borer Writing Contest
- Contest Tests 4-H'ers' Knowledge of Horses
- Winter Horse Camp is Action-Packed
- Hop Conference to Feature Talk by British Hop Grower
- 1 of 141
- next ›