Burlington--Exploring Vermont Dairy Fall 2021 will introduce youths, ages 12-18, to a number of different dairy topics from animal health to use of technology on the farm.
A team of researchers at the University of Vermont is seeking solutions to help combat mastitis, a costly health problem among dairy cows that can be challenging for herd health on organic farms.
- Registration Open for Annual Gardening Conference
- Planting Perennials in the Fall
- Fall Rhubarb Care
- The Joy of Sunflowers
- Webinar Explores Resilient Home Landscapes
- Farmers Invited to Apply for Sustainable Ag Project Grants
- Hosta: Not Just Another Pretty Plant
- Experiment With Dried Flowers
- Agroecology in Action
- Lake Champlain Sea Grant Announces 2021-22 UVM Scholars
- 1 of 188
- next ›