Burlington--The annual 4-H Dairy Challenge, designed to test 4-H'ers' knowledge of the dairy industry in a fun yet competitive way, took place Nov. 11 in Burlington at the University of Vermont (UVM). Eighty-two youths participated.
Burlington--Four outstanding dairy 4-H members represented Vermont at the National Youth Dairy Judging Contest, Nov. 5, in Louisville, Kentucky.
As Congress begins discussion on proposed changes to the tax code, there are often small points that take a while to attract the public's attention. One of those small points is the proposed elimination of the federal estate tax.
- Sign Up Today for Master Gardener Course
- 4-H Horse Delegation Returns from National Competition
- Quiz Bowl Team Takes Fourth at National 4-H Contest
- Agritourism Workshop Looks at Dairy Tours and Farm Stays
- Cleaning up Trees After the Storm
- Professional Shearer Shows 4-H'ers How to Shear Sheep
- Vermont 4-H'ers Attend National 4-H Dairy Conference
- Managing Slugs Begins in the Fall
- Demonstrating Success: Corn Hybrid Trials
- 4-H'ers Test Their Equine Knowledge in Regional Competition
- 1 of 122
- next ›