The University of Vermont Office of Engagement, partnering with the UVM Extension Office, awarded four COVID Outreach Rapid Response Research (RAPID) grants to Vermont organizations to address economic impacts and effects by COVID-19.
Burlington--Growing Places, an online course for aspiring farmers, will be offered through University of Vermont Extension's New Farmer Program, Jan. 11-Feb. 7.
- Amaryllis: A Gift That Keeps On Giving
- UVM Leads the Largest Study of Climate Change in Vermont
- Maple Conference Goes Virtual
- Researcher Receives Grant for Riparian Buffer Study
- Make this Thanksgiving a Food-Safe Holiday
- Northeast SARE Seeks Candidates for Administrative Council
- Virtual Enrichment and Engagement for Youth
- Farm-to-Table Food System Support
- The Jerusalem Artichoke: An Unsung Hero
- Contest Lets Students Speak Up On Issues
- 1 of 173
- next ›