South Burlington--The ninth annual Hop Conference, Feb.16 in South Burlington, features speakers from throughout the country who will discuss hop agronomy, current research, management practices, marketing and other relevant topics for hop growers.
Burlington--The VTeen 4-H Science Pathways Café will host a teen science café, Astrobiology: Life Among the Stars, on Feb. 3 on the University of Vermont (UVM) campus in Burlington.
The free event, open to all students in Grades 7-12, will be held in the Mansfield Dining Room at the Dudley Davis Center from 5:30 -7 p.m. Free pizza and soda will be served.
Burlington--Nominations are now being accepted for the 2018 Vermont Dairy Farm of the Year.
- Course Helps Food Processors Comply With Food Safety Plan Requirements
- Individual Consultations Offered for Farms on Business Matters
- Vermont Maple Conferences Planned for Two Locations
- December Gardening Tips
- Master Gardener Course Begins in January
- 4-H'ers Explore Dairy Topics at Annual Dairy Challenge
- Water Is Focus of UVM’s Fifth Legislative Summit
- Vermont 4-H'ers Compete at National Dairy Judging Event
- Another View on the Federal Estate Tax Repeal
- Sign Up Today for Master Gardener Course
- 1 of 123
- next ›