UVM Extension has so many recipes and resources to encourage and support healthy eating and healthy living. Download and share!
Eating What We Grow
Local Food: Eating What We Grow
This free 77-pg publication (pdf) helps you select, store, prepare, and enjoy the abundance of produce grown locally in Vermont. Recipes, nutrition information, and even the cost of some ingredients. Download 'Local Food'
Cooking for One
Diabetes - Are You at Risk?
Diabetes is a chronic disease that affects more than 55,000 Vermonters. Are you at risk? UVM Extension provides information about identifying symptoms, and learning to live well with diabetes.
Ingredients & Meal Planning
- Added Sugar 101 (PDF)
- Calcium - Are You Getting What You Need? (PDF)
- Hold the Salt! (PDF)
- Planning Healthy Meals Using MyPlate (PDF)
- Planning Makes Perfect (PDF)
- Shop With a List (PDF)
- Smart Snacking (PDF)
- Start From Scratch: Ingredient Swap! (PDF)
Food Safety & Storage
On a Budget
- Making the Most of Food - More Value, Less Waste (PDF)
- Shopping When the Budget is Tight - Unit Pricing (PDF)