What do I need to know?
You will need basic computer skills, such as knowing how to do the following:
- Download and open files (word docs, and pdf docs)
- Fill out answers on a word doc and upload it
- Familarity with opening links and watching videos online
- Be able to search the internet comfortably
- Be able to login to the course website and send messages on the website to the instructor
- Have access to high-speed internet-1.5 mpgs or faster. Talk to your internet provider if you are not sure of your internet speed
- Have access to a webcam
- Download and use Zoom software for online meetings
- Operating systems and computer brands can varry, but it may feel more frustrating to use an operating system that is not updated
Tech Support Policy
We take pride in providing a high quality, interactive and engaging online courses, but unfortunatly we do not have the staffing capacity to help with individual level computer issues. Please consider lining up help prior to enrolling in one of our courses.