From I-89 North or South
- Take Exit 14W into Burlington. Head west on US 2/Williston Road toward UVM and Lake Champlain. US Route 2/Williston Road turns into Main Street.
- The University of Vermont Campus Green will appear on your right.
- The intersection of Main Street and South Prospect Street and a traffic signal will appear just ahead.
- Turn left at the intersection of Main Street and South Prospect Street.
- Turn left into the first driveway off South Prospect Street.
- Pomeroy Hall is the fourth building at the end of the parking lot. You will see a 4-story red brick building.
From Route 7 North
- Follow Shelburne Road/Route 7 into Burlington.
- At the rotary, bear right onto South Willard Street/Route 7 until you reach the intersection of Maple and South Willard Streets.
- Turn right at Maple Street and continue on to the end of Maple Street, then take a left onto South Prospect Street.
- The entrance to the E.M. Luse Center parking lot is one block on the right just before the busy intersection of Main and South Prospect Streets.
Parking & Entrance
Parking is available behind the building. Entrance to the lobby is through the side door and is accessible from the parking lot. Please request a parking permit from the receptionist in the lobby.