We are a network of interdisciplinary professionals (allied health, early intervention, assistive technology, special education) serving infants, children, and youth with complex needs within the state of Vermont.
We include both new and experienced providers and share a commitment to continually improving our knowledge, skills, and practice.
To support the development of pediatric professionals to improve the health outcomes of Vermont infants, children, and youth and their families.
• Sharing knowledge
• Building professional relationships and connections
• Amplifying our shared vision of all children actively participating, learning, growing, and experiencing wellness in their homes, schools, and communities.
• Commitment to collaborative teaming and bridging disciplines
• Evidence based practice to advance knowledge-to-action
• A holistic perspective on health and disability rooted in the ICF model and family-centered care.