The Office of Community-Engaged Learning (CELO) invites applications for two new Faculty Associate positions for Spring 2022.
The faculty in these positions will collaborate with the CELO Director in exploring issues and developing programming for all UVM faculty, including a 2-day Institute in June.
The areas of focus for the two positions are engaged scholarship and...
The Office of Community-Engaged Learning invites applications to our annual Faculty Fellows program, a cohort-based learning community where faculty learn about community-engaged pedagogy and design a community-engaged course.
For their senior capstone project, 11 students in NR206: Environmental Problem Solving & Impact Assessment created a new Shoreline Management Guide in partnership with the City of Burlington.
- Engineering Students Give New Life to Old Structures
- Lisa Dion Leads Wave of Fearless Girl Coders in Vermont
- Capstone for Community: Students Apply Public Communication Skills to Aid Local Organizations
- 2021 Community Partner Awards (COVID edition)
- Service Learning and Community Responsiveness in COVID
- CDAE Professors and Students Redefine Community Support in a Pandemic
- UVM a Finalist for National Community Engagement Award for Connecting Cultures Program
- UVM Team Presents Winning Capstone Project for Water Environment Federation
- Going Remote
- Leaving a Legacy: The Power of Art to Change the World
- 1 of 4
- next ›