UVM Students Offer Real-World Climate Recommendations to Vermont Town
The town of Underhill, Vermont, is considering climate-change recommendations developed and presented by some intrepid University of Vermont (UVM) students. As part of an upper-level seminar in the Department of Geography and Geosciences. and under the leadership of their professor, Lesley-Ann Dupigny-Giroux, Ph.D., the students worked in collaboration with town, state, and federal agencies...
Faculty Workshop: Getting Started with Community-Engaged Learning
For faculty interested in exploring community connections for a course. In this short workshop, you will earn how to begin building in community engagement to your courses, and consider options and models for deeper collaboration over time.
Faculty Workshop (3/1): Community-Engaged Learning & Transferable Skills for Students
Please join CELO for this upcoming transferable skills workshop, for faculty interested in having their students reflect on their course experience and articulate some of the transferable skills they have gained and developed. Includes faculty resources and student materials for a unit on transferable skills. Wednesday, March 1st, 12:30-1:30pm.
- Call for Community-Engaged Learning Award Nominations 2023
- Global Travel Study Programs Emphasize Applied Learning Through Community Collaboration
- UVM Alum Reflects on How Public Communication Degree Prepared Him for a Career in Music and Media
- Faculty Fellows for Community-Engaged Learning
- The Most Costly Journey Symposium
- GenEd and Community-Engaged Learning
- UVM’s Agroecology and Livelihoods Collaborative Receives Regional Award for Excellence in Community Engagement
- Students Apply Nature-Based Solutions to Combat Climate Change Locally
- Service-Learning Courses Empower Students to Learn by Doing
- Recognizing Community Partners in Service Learning
- 1 of 4
- next ›