Hands-on learning is a central part of a UVM education and is ever-present in the Department of Community Development and Applied Economics (CDAE). One of the best demonstrations of this is the wide variety of service-learning courses available in the department.
Service-learning collaborations are designed to apply the skills and knowledge...
In April, CELO celebrated community-engaged learning at our annual awards ceremony.
Phoebe Munch and Sage White Cloud came to UVM asking how they could combine their personal passions with professional studies. Their solution? Design their own majors.
- Health Close to Home
- Task Force Aimed at Reducing UVM’s Road Salt Consumption
- Announcing Two New Faculty Associate Positions for Spring '22
- Faculty Fellows for Community-Engaged Learning: Applications open
- City of Burlington Implements Shoreline Management Guide Created by RSENR Students
- Engineering Students Give New Life to Old Structures
- Lisa Dion Leads Wave of Fearless Girl Coders in Vermont
- Capstone for Community: Students Apply Public Communication Skills to Aid Local Organizations
- 2021 Community Partner Awards (COVID edition)
- Service Learning and Community Responsiveness in COVID
- 1 of 5
- next ›