Please join for a series of events connected to The Most Costly Journey, co-edited by Assoc.
Full General Education is coming Fall 2023
As you may know, and after much labor by many people over the past several years, UVM is implementing a system of 40 credit hours of General Education, called the "Catamount Core,” beginning in Fall ’23 for incoming first-year students.
- UVM’s Agroecology and Livelihoods Collaborative Receives Regional Award for Excellence in Community Engagement
- Students Apply Nature-Based Solutions to Combat Climate Change Locally
- Service-Learning Courses Empower Students to Learn by Doing
- Recognizing Community Partners in Service Learning
- Carving Their Own Path of Success
- Health Close to Home
- Task Force Aimed at Reducing UVM’s Road Salt Consumption
- Announcing Two New Faculty Associate Positions for Spring '22
- Faculty Fellows for Community-Engaged Learning: Applications open
- City of Burlington Implements Shoreline Management Guide Created by RSENR Students
- 1 of 5
- next ›