Professor of Psychiatry, Professor of Psychology
By appointment via email
- 1995 Ph.D. Bowling Green State University
- 1993 M.A. Bowling Green State University
- 1990 B.A. National University of Ireland
Associations and Affiliations
- Member of the Vermont Center on Behavior and Health
- 2007-2010 Associate Professor, School of Psychology, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland.
- 2004-2010 Assistant Professor, Nathan Kline Institute, New York, USA.
- 2000-2010 Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Psychiatry, Medical College of Wisconsin.
- 2000-2007 Senior Lecturer in Psychology, Psychology Department, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland.
For a full list of Dr. Garavan's publications, visit PubMED