There are two B.S. degrees offered through the Department of Nutrition and Food Sciences:
- Our most flexible major, choose coursework to fit your educational goals.
- Our NFS curriculum's strong science core is the perfect prep for graduate work at research institutes, as well as medical and dental school.
- NFS alums work as community nutritionists, research and development scientists, educators and pharmaceutical representatives.
- If your goal is to work in a clinical setting to counsel individuals on how to improve their diet, or consult for educational institutions and corporations.
- Our dietetic program is accredited by the Accredidation Council for Education and Dietetics (ACEND)
- DNFS alums work as dietitians in hospitals, in private practice, managing corporate wellness programs and counseling atheletes.