B.S. Degrees Offered Through the Dept. of Nutrition and Food Sciences:
- Our most flexible major, choose coursework to fit your educational goals.
- Our NFS curriculum's strong science core is the perfect prep for graduate work at research institutes, as well as medical and dental school.
- NFS alums work as community nutritionists, research and development scientists, educators and pharmaceutical representatives.
- If your goal is to work in a clinical setting to counsel individuals on how to improve their diet, or consult for educational institutions and corporations.
- Our dietetic program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education and Dietetics (ACEND).
- DNFS alums work as dietitians in community public health organizations, in private practice, managing corporate wellness programs and counseling athletes.