Legal Name Change

If you would like to update your name or ID on your educational record to reflect a legal change you will need to complete the "Change of Name or Social Security Number" form and return it to our office with two acceptable forms of identification. Acceptable forms of identification include: You may request a change of name or ID at any time.
For information about designating a preferred name go here.