- Developing a Wine Marketing Plan for a New Winery --article by Gerald B. White, Professor Emeritus, Cornell University, in Smart Marketing, June 2010
- Enology Notes -from Cornell University
- Winery and Vineyard Feasibility Workbooks --from the Ag Marketing Resource Center website
- Starting a Business-from the Ag Marketing Resource Center website
- Total Wine Package Video - Iowa State University Extension Value-Added Agriculture Program and the Agricultural Marketing Resource Center, 2006 -"These four videos address aspects of researching the feasibility of constructing a winery or establishing a vineyard on your operation. The videos are designed to give producers insight into the research needed before construction takes place."
- A Timeline and Strategies for Investment in a Winery-- by Jerry White and Miguel Gomez, Dept. of Applied Economics and Management, Cornell University;presentation by Dr. Gomez at the Cold Climate Research and Extension Planning Workshop, Burlington, VT, on November 12, 2009.
- Economics of a Small Premium Winery --by Esendugue Greg Fonsah, University of Georgia
Last modified March 31 2014 04:13 PM