Faculty and Department Chair Resources
Welcome to CourseLeaf CIM
the Home of UVM's Electronic Course Action Forms
All Course Action Forms are due in the Provost's Office by February 15 for inclusion in the next year's course list and catalogue.
The new automated system will allow you to enter your course change information on line, attach documents, and track your electronic submission as it makes its way through the approval process.
- all salaried faculty and staff have access to the system (via net ID and password)
- you must enable cookies to access the system
- opening with Internet Explorer is NOT recommended as it seems to unavoidably cache an old version of the form
Instructions and Support
- When you log into the system to make course changes, there are introductory instructions on the landing page. The system is fairly intuitive (you might not need much by way of training).
- There are "how to" instructions at the links below.
- Courseleaf has a robust "help" feature on the site. Use the blue help bubbles often.
- D1.D2 Course Diversity Statement Information
- How to Approve a Course Action Form
- How To Change an Existing Course
- How to Deactivate an Existing Course
- How to Delete an Existing Course
- How to Propose a New Course
- How to Reactivate an Existing Course
QuestionsKerry Castano at 6-1299 or Kerry.Castano@uvm.edu
Last modified November 12 2014 10:39 AM