Exam Proctoring Center (EPC)
To test at the EPC, you must be identified as
Please review the EPC Usage Guidelines at the start of the semester
You MUST have your instructor's permission to take any test at the EPC before scheduling.
Schedule each test at the EPC using the Exam Scheduling Request:
- This request does not replace discussing each test with your instructor.
- The EPC will no longer schedule tests over the phone
- Tests should be scheduled based on test length in class
- e.g, a 15 minute quiz should be scheduled for 30 minutes or less in the EPC
- Quizzes and Tests MUST be scheduled 1 week in advance
- Finals MUST be scheduled 2 weeks in advance
- Students must come to the EPC to schedule tests after these deadlines
- We cannot accommodate students who have not scheduled in advance or are not qualified for our services.
Your test date and time are comfirmed by email from epcser.
There may be times when your request cannot be accommodated and an alternative time may be offered, so please read all email from the Exam Proctoring Center Id "epcser".
On test day:
- Students must arrive on time and be prepared to show a photo ID.
- Students should also bring an appropriate writing instrument, and other approved test aids (e.g., calculator, textbook, notes) to the center.
Last modified February 08 2010
Last modified March 21 2011 11:32 AM