Let us accompany you
UVM is a safe campus, but why take chances? The Davis Center will be hosting many a–late–night comedy show, band or other events in Brennan's Pub and Bistro. Come to the DC and stay late; we'll get you home safely. Here's how:
- UVM maintains a robust Campus Area Transportation System that is closely integrated with local public transportation systems. Buses travel on the campus and into student neighborhoods downtown until midnight during the week, and until 3 a.m. Thurs – Sat, and the number of buses running has been expanded (CATS bus schedule info (PDF)).
- All UVM students also have free access to the Chittenden County Transportation bus system (Learn more on their website).
- After hours parking is available to all students and employees with late–night commitments.
- Safety escorts/rides are offered by UVM Police on a case–by–case basis, usually after the shuttle buses stop running (Contact the UVM Police).
- There are a number of emergency blue-light stations located throughout the campus for quick and easy communication with Police Services.