NASA CONNECTS provides teachers with efficient access to NASA STEM resources, including knowledge articles, lesson plans, activities, videos, STEM events, NASA experts, and so much more. Teachers can connect with one another on the platform and even set up smaller groups to connect with educators focused on the same topics, goals, or communities.
Here are some examples of features on NASA CONNECTS:
- Resource Library - hosts knowledge articles providing STEM content rich with educational resources, sorted by topic
- Groups - join a group specific to your interests for richer discussions, including by student age groups, topics, informal educators, and more
- Collections - save NASA content in collections for easier and efficient use while teaching, and follow each others' collections for additional resources and inspiration
- Event Calendar - learning opportunities such as webinars for educators, STEM events for students, and exclusive events for CONNECTS users
- Member Map & Directory - connect with other CONNECTS member organizations