The Rubenstein School makes every effort to work with students to make their graduate education financially affordable. All admissions decisions are made without regard to financial need or ability to pay. Both merit-based and need-based financial support is available through a variety of sources, as well as a multicultural scholarship supporting diversity and inclusion. Financial support in the form of professional development and/or tuition remission funds may also be available through your employer and/or organizational partner.
Click here for a detailed account of tuition and comprehensive fees associated with the Leadership for Sustainability M.S. at UVM (note that 30 credits are required to graduate). Click here for a detailed overview of various funding opportunities.
Financial Support Quick Links
- MSLS Tuition Fees and Costs
- MSLS Funding Opportunities
- Funding Graduate School at UVM
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) – form and instructions
- External scholarship and grant opportunities