We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2021 on a rolling basis. We suggest submitting your application by February 1, 2021. Rolling admissions may occur thereafter based on availability. Please reach out if you have any additional questions about the application process or program. Tuition, fees and financial support info can be found here.
We also offer a Leadership for Sustainability Fellowship program which can be tailored for 1 - 2 years. The Fellowship can be credit or non-credit bearing and is designed for individuals who are interested in the program, but do not want/need a Masters Degree. Please contact Lauren Akin at email@example.com for more information about the fellowship and fellowship application process (which is different from the grad college application process described below).
- Complete the Online Graduate College Application (apply for Fall 2021)
- Select LEADERSHIP FOR SUSTAINABILITY as your program choice
- Follow upload requirements
- February 1: Application review process begins for Fall 2021
- Rolling consideration for internal scholarships
- Late-February: first-round acceptance decisions made, rolling admissions thereafter based on availability
- Late-February - July: ongoing rolling admissions
- Program begins with a 3 credit week long residential intensive
Applications will require:
- Graduate College Application
- Statement of Purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- College transcripts
- TOEFL scores for those whose native language is not English
Statement of Purpose Prompts
In your statement of purpose (500 - 1,000 words), please address the following prompts:
- What attracts you to the MLS program and how might the program support you to catalyze the change you wish to create in yourself and in the world?
- What are your main learning and leadership edges/questions/challenges you wish to explore through the program?
- Give us an example or tell us a story of how you engage with conflict and tension.
Letters of Recommendation
We recommend that you choose letters of recommendation that can speak to these three criteria:
- Your leadership experience
- Your willingness to engage with ambiguity, complexity and tension in a learning community
- Your capacity and willingness to receive feedback and take an open stance toward learning