We are accepting applications for Fall 2020 and suggest submitting your application by February 1, 2020.Our next round of application review will begin on December 1, 2019. Contact us if you're interested. Tuition, fees and financial support info here.
We are also offering a Leadership for Sustainability Fellowship program which can be tailored for 1 - 2 years. The Fellowship is a non-credit bearing opportunity designed for individuals who are interested in the program, but do not want/need a Masters Degree. Please contact Quinn Karley at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Complete the Online Graduate College Application (apply for Fall 2020)
- Select LEADERSHIP FOR SUSTAINABILITY as your program choice
- Follow upload requirements
- February 1: Initial rolling admissions deadline for Fall 2020
- Rolling consideration for internal RSENR MLS scholarships
- Late-February: first-round acceptance decisions made, rolling admissions thereafter based on availability
- Late-February - June: Rolling admissions
- Program begins with a 3 credit week long Residential experience in Shelburne VT
Applications will require:
- Graduate College Application
- Statement of Purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- College transcripts
- TOEFL scores for those whose native language is not English
Statement of Purpose Prompts
In your statement of purpose (1,000-2,000 words), please address the following prompts:
- What attracts you to the MLS program and how might the the program support you to catalyze the change you wish to create in yourself and in the world?
- What are your main learning and leadership edges/questions/challenges you wish to explore through the program?
- Give us an example or tell us a story of how you engage with conflict and tension.
Letters of Recommendation
We recommend that you choose letters of recommendation that can speak to these three criteria:
- Your leadership experience
- Your willingness to engage with ambiguity, complexity and tension in a learning community
- Your capacity and willingness to receive feedback and take an open stance toward learning