We are also offering a Leadership for Sustainability Fellowship program which can be tailored for 1 - 2 years. The Fellowship is a non-credit bearing opportunity designed for individuals who are interested in the program, but do not want/need a Masters Degree. Please contact Quinn Karley at email@example.com for more information.
- Complete the Online Graduate College Application (apply for Fall 2020)
- Select LEADERSHIP FOR SUSTAINABILITY as your program choice
- Follow upload requirements
- February 1: Initial rolling admissions deadline for Fall 2020
- Rolling consideration for internal RSENR MLS scholarships
- Late-February: first-round acceptance decisions made, rolling admissions thereafter based on availability
- Late-February - June: Rolling admissions
- Program begins with a 3 credit week long Residential experience in Shelburne VT
Applications will require:
- Graduate College Application
- Statement of Purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- College transcripts
- TOEFL scores for those whose native language is not English
Statement of Purpose Prompts
In your statement of purpose (1,000-2,000 words), please address the following prompts:
- What attracts you to the MLS program and how might the the program support you to catalyze the change you wish to create in yourself and in the world?
- What are your main learning and leadership edges/questions/challenges you wish to explore through the program?
- Give us an example or tell us a story of how you engage with conflict and tension.
Letters of Recommendation
We recommend that you choose letters of recommendation that can speak to these three criteria:
- Your leadership experience
- Your willingness to engage with ambiguity, complexity and tension in a learning community
- Your capacity and willingness to receive feedback and take an open stance toward learning