You can get a full range of sexual health services at Student Health Services. Student Health Services strives to offer services for students of all genders, sexual identities, and sexual experiences in a welcoming, affirming, nonjudgmental environment. Come as you are!
Sexual and Reproductive Health Care
- Evaluation following unwanted sexual experience or assault.
- Evaluation and treatment of pain, rashes, lumps, lesions, etc. on your penis, vulva, or anus.
- Evaluation and treatment for issues related to menstruation.
- Evaluation and treatment plans if you are experiencing pain during sex, erection issues, or other concerns related to sexual functioning.
STI and HIV Testing
Confidential screening and management of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and HIV for students of all genders, sexual identities, and experiences.
Visit our STI page for more information on common STIs and a guide to our online screening tool.
Student Health Services offers a variety of contraception options and pregnancy prevention, testing, counseling and services:
- Contraception pills, patch, and rings
- IUD insertions
- Depo-Provera injections
- Diaphragm fittings
- Emergency contraception information and prescriptions
- Pregnancy testing, nonjudgmental discussion of pregnancy options, and referrals
Cancer Prevention and Screening
- HPV vaccine information and immunization
- Pap smears (recommended for all those with a cervix who are over 21)
- Breast exams and mammography referrals available
- Testicular and prostate exams