You can get a full range of sexual health services at Student Health Services. Student Health Services strives to offer services for students of all genders, sexual identities, and sexual experiences in a welcoming, affirming, nonjudgmental environment. Come as you are!
Sexual and Reproductive Health Care
- Evaluation following unwanted sexual experience or assault.
- Evaluation and treatment of pain, rashes, lumps, lesions, etc. on your penis, vulva, or anus.
- Evaluation and treatment for issues related to menstruation.
- Evaluation and treatment plans if you are experiencing pain during sex, erection issues, or other concerns related to sexual functioning.
STI and HIV Testing
- Confidential screening and management of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and HIV
- Prescription and management of Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for HIV prevention
Contraception and Pregnancy
Student Health Services offers a variety of contraception options and pregnancy prevention, testing, counseling and services:
- Contraception pills, patch, and rings
- Referrals for IUDs and contraceptive implants
- Depo-Provera injections
- Diaphragm fittings
- Referrals for vasectomies
- Emergency contraception information and prescriptions
- Pregnancy testing
- Nonjudgmental discussion of pregnancy options, including referrals to abortion services
Cancer Prevention and Screening
- HPV vaccine information and immunization
- Pap smears (recommended for all those with a cervix who are over 21)
- Breast exams and mammography referrals available
- Testicular and prostate exams