Program fees and Chaperones
- One-hour guided tour: $4 per student [$32 minimum for the group]
- Two-hour Museum Workshop guided tour + art activity: $7 per student ($63 minimum / 9 students)
- Self-guided visit: $2 per student
- The museum requires one chaperone for every seven students. Chaperones are admitted free of charge. There is no charge for teachers or school staff.
To schedule a visit, submit a K-12 Tour Request web form. Please submit your request at least two weeks in advance so that we can check availability of staff and spaces.
Fleming educators will then contact you to confirm scheduling, payment, and accessibility information. Any questions about scheduling or connections to standards? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (802) 656-0549 to speak with a Fleming educator.
Important visit information
- The galleries can fit 18 students at one time, so larger groups will be split up to tour with multiple Fleming educators. If you have a group larger than 36 students, we recommend the self-guided tour option.
- For students to pursue their own interests after a guided tour, schedule an extra half hour of self-guided time.
- Students can use pencils only—no pens or art supplies—in the museum galleries.
- There is limited space for lunch in the museum education classroom.
- If you have questions about accessibility for your group, we will actively look to address your needs for interpreters, elevators, quiet spaces, and other needs.
- Download a campus map for bus parking (PDF)