Community group tours
Take a guided tour of the current special exhibitions or make a special request for Fleming staff to show your group a customized set of objects in our Learning Studio. Some of these customized object viewings have included: Vermont natural history, quilts, dollhouses and other miniatures, baskets, and architectural history. Please contact email@example.com for scheduling inquiries.
All community group visits are free, but we ask that you schedule your visit in advance so that we know you’re coming and can advise on group size, bus parking, and other logistics.
- One-hour guided tour: $7 per adult [$77 minimum for the group]
- One-hour guided tour: $5 per senior [$55 minimum for the group]
- Self-guided visit: $5 per adult and/or $3 per senior
- The Fleming offers free or discounted admission to qualifying nonprofit organizations. Please contact us at 802-656-0549 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To schedule a visit, submit a Community Tour Request web form. Please submit your request at least two weeks in advance so that we can check availability of staff and spaces. Fleming educators will then contact you to confirm scheduling, payment, and accessibility information. Any questions about scheduling? Send an email to email@example.com or call (802) 656-0549 to speak with a Fleming educator.
Important visit information
- The galleries can fit 18 adults at one time, so larger groups will be split up to tour with multiple Fleming educators. If you have a group larger than 36 adults, we recommend the self-guided tour option.
- For visitors to pursue their own interests after a guided tour, schedule an extra half hour of self-guided time.
- Visitors are asked to use pencils only—no pens or art supplies—in the museum galleries.
- If you have questions about accessibility for your group, we will actively look to address your needs for interpreters, elevators, quiet spaces, and other needs.