Faith Verkin Yacubian: A Critical Discourse Analysis of the Professoriate and the Embodiment of Epistemic Coloniality/Whiteness: A Call for a Contemplative Approach to Academic Freedom (2020-5-26)
Education in higher education in the United States has largely been influenced by colonial discourse. Archetypes of the academy, namely the professoriate, reflect and inhabit traces of Western or European schools of thought and colonial genealogy.
Loren Bowley Dow: More than a Scholarship: College and Career Outcomes of Mitchell Institute Promise Scholars (2020-5-15)
The transition into and out of higher education is challenging for first-generation college students from limited income backgrounds. Though educational attainment gaps between low and high-income students are present, students from low-income households can and do earn college degrees with access to appropriate resources.
Alison K. Howe: Exploring Intersectional Typologies of (Dis)advantage in United States Medical School Applicants (2020-4-29)
Increasing diversity in the medical workforce is necessary to address public health needs and reduce health disparities, particularly in low-income and minority communities.
- Randi Lowe: The Intersection of Organizational Form and Employee Relationships: A Social Network Analysis of Rural School Educators (2020-4-27)
- Sefakor G.M.A. Komabu-Pomeyie: The Challenges of Inclusive Education Policy Implementation in Ghana: Stakeholders’ Perspectives (2020-3-11)
- Cathy Rahill: College Coaches’ Experiences, Knowledge and Attitudes to Support Student-Athlete Mental Health (2020-3-6)
- Brandin Howard: RESTORATIVE SUPERVISION: EXPERIENCES OF MID AND SENIOR-LEVEL PROFESSIONALS IN USING RESTORATIVE PRACTICES AS SUPERVISORS IN RESIDENTIAL LIFE (2020-2-21)
- Amanda Chase: As the World Interns: The Impact of Identity and Social, Economic, and Cultural Capital on College Student Internship Engagement (2019-12-19)
- Jill K. Pardini: Being Myselves to Belonging Together (2019-11-11)
- Jennifer Jang Helgesen: Resilience Amidst Adversity: The Sine Qua Non Principle for Meaningful and Effective Leadership in Education (2019-10-30)
- Leon Lifschutz: Measuring the Implementation Fidelity of USA Hockey's American Development Model (2019-9-20)
- Rebecca Eunmi Haslam: Equity Pedagogies, Hidden Curricula: Social-Emotional Wellbeing Among Student of Color in Elementary School (2019-7-10)
- Jennifer J. Rousseau: Designing a Survey Instrument to Operationalize Faculty Perceptions of Military-Connected Student-Faculty Interaction at Civilian Colleges and Universities (2019-5-17)
- 1 of 11
- next ›