Assistant Professor of Economics
- "Do Job Fairs Matter? Experimental Evidence from the Philippines." Journal of Development Economics, Vol 120, May 2016, p32-40.
- "Unilateral Facilitation Does Not Raise International Labor Migration from the Philippines," with David McKenzie and Dean Yang, Economic Development and Cultural Change, Vol 64, No. 2, January 2016.
- "The Relative Returns to Education, Experience, and Attractiveness for Young Workers," with Joshua Hyman and Caroline Theoharides. January 2017.
- "Inter-ethnic Fertility Spillovers and the Role of Forward-looking Behavior: Evidence from Peninsular Malaysia," with Slesh A. Shrestha. November 2016.
- "Does Age at Marriage Affect Marital Stability? Evidence from Executive Order 11241 and the 'Midnight Marriages',” with Martha Bailey and Anna Wentz. November 2015.
- "Perceived Returns and Job-Search Selection."
Areas of Expertise and/or Research
Labor economics, development economics, statistics and population economics
- Ph.D., Economics and Public Policy, University of Michigan, 2013
Old Mill Room 233
M/W - 3:20-4:50 or by appointment