- Dr. Terrence Delaney
319 Jeffords Hall
Dept. of Plant Biology,
The University of Vermont
Burlington VT 05405
- Lab Page
- Courses Taught - partial list
- Exploring Biology (BCOR12), with Dr. D.Stratton. Spring 2011, 2013
- Plant Pathology (PSS 117/BOT 117) Fall 2011, 2009, 2007, 2005
- Fungi (PBIO 195) Summer, 2012 (COURSE DESCRIPTION)
- If you are interested in postdoctoral study in this lab, please contact Dr. Delaney.
- Prince Zogli (pzogli_at_uvm.edu)
- If you are interested in graduate study toward your Ph.D., contact Dr. Delaney and consult the Departmental webpages (link).
- Mackenzie Harrington (2010-11)
- Mickey Lancto (2011)
- If you are interested in undergradaute research of workstudy in this lab, please contact Dr. Delaney.
- Nik Muenke (2006-8) CALS Distinguished Undergraduate Research (DUR) Award recipient
- Jonathan Patterson (2007)
- Kat Thompson (2006)
- Taka Bennett (summer 2005)
- Anna Liberatore (2004-5)
- Chol Bior (2003-4)
High School Student
Kat Thompson (S. Burlington HS)
- Zhen Li. Master of Science, 2010.
- Cristiana Argueso - Currently a postdoctoral researcher
in Dr. Joseph Kieber's Lab at the Univ. of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- Han Suk Kim - Scientist in plant biotechnology at Ceres, Inc., Thousand Oaks, CA (ceres-inc.com).
- Assistant Professor at the University of Delaware, Department of Plant and Soil Sciences.
- Currently a
Research Scientist at
Crop Genetics Research,
Dupont-Pioneer in Wilmington, DE.
, - Currently
a postdoctoral researcher in Dr. Murray Grant's Lab at The
Imperial College London, Wye Campus, England.
Updated April 2011
Questions or comments: email@example.com