Institutional Biosafety Committee - IBC
IBC Meeting Dates, Requirements and Submission Deadlines
- Meetings are generally on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 3:30 pm
Biological Review Requirements
- All new protocols must be reviewed and signed off by the UVM Biological Safety Officer (BSO) prior to submission to the IBC Office.
- Investigators should contact the BSO according to the chart below to allow enough time for a meeting and possible site visit to the lab.
- Send protocol to BSO, Jeff.Labossiere@uvm.edu, in word format so that he may track suggested changes.
- Once reviewed by the BSO, protocols and any supplmental materials must emailed to the IBC by 4:30 on day of deadline.
- New protocols will not be considered for IBC review until this has been completed and the BSO has signed off on the protocol.
Submission to IBC
- All forms must be emailed to the IBC by 4:30 on day of RPO deadline as noted below.
- Electronic signatures on the forms are accepted
- Submit in pdf format to email@example.com
|Deadline for Biosafety Coordinator Review||Deadline for RPO||IBC Meeting Date||Meeting Location|
|November 11, 2014||November 25, 2014||December 9, 2014||Waterman 427A|
|December 16, 2014||December 30, 2014||January 13, 2015||Waterman 217f|
|January 13, 2015||January 27, 2015||February 10, 2015||Waterman 427A|
|February 10, 2015||February 24, 2015||March 10, 2015||Waterman 217f|
|March 17, 2015||March 31, 2015||April 14, 2015||Waterman 427A|
|April 14, 2015||April 28, 2015||May 12, 2015||Waterman 427A
|May 12, 2015||May 26, 2015||June 9, 2015||Waterman 338|
|June 16, 2015||June 30, 2015||July 14, 2015||Waterman 427A|
|July 14, 2015||July 28, 2015||August 11, 2015||Waterman 427A|
|August 11, 2015||August 25, 2015||September 8, 2015||Waterman 427A|
|September 15, 2015||September 29, 2015||October 13, 2015||TBD|
|October 11, 2015||October 27, 2015||November 10, 2015||TBD|
|November 10, 2015||November 24, 2015||December 8, 2015||TBD|
Last modified November 03 2014 11:57 AM