Institutional Biosafety Committee - IBC
IBC Meeting Dates, Requirements and Submission Deadlines
- Meetings are generally on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 3:30 pm
Biological Review Requirements
- All new protocols must be reviewed and signed off by the UVM Biological Safety Officer (BSO) prior to submission to the IBC Office.
- Investigators should contact the BSO according to the chart below to allow enough time for a meeting and possible site visit to the lab.
- Send protocol to BSO, Jeff.Labossiere@uvm.edu, in word format so that he may track suggested changes.
- Once reviewed by the BSO, protocols and any supplmental materials must be converted to pdf format and emailed to the IBC by 4:30 on day of deadline.
- New protocols will not be considered for IBC review until this has been completed and the BSO has signed off on the protocol.
Submission to IBC
- All forms must be emailed to the IBC by 4:30 on day of RPO deadline as noted below.
- Electronic signatures on the forms are accepted
- Submit in pdf format to email@example.com
|Deadline for Biosafety Coordinator Review||Deadline for RPO||IBC Meeting Date||Meeting Location|
|June 10, 2014||June 24, 2014||July 8, 2014||Waterman 427A|
|July 15, 2014||July 29, 2014||August 12, 2014||Waterman 427A|
|August 12, 2014||August 26, 2014||September 9, 2014||Waterman 427A|
|September 16, 2014||September 30, 2014||October 14, 2014||Waterman 427A|
|October 14, 2014||October 28, 2014||November 11, 2014||Waterman 427A|
|November 11, 2014||November 25, 2014||December 9, 2014||Waterman 427A|
Last modified June 25 2014 12:11 PM