Lisa Aultman-HallPh.D., McMaster University
Office: 116 Farrell
Phone: 802 656 1245
Fax Number: 802 656 9892
Personal Web Page: http://www.uvm.edu/trc/faculty-and-staff-directory/lisa-aultman-hall/
Office hours: Tuesday and Thursday 1PM
Area(s) of Expertise:
Collection of innovative travel data to study tailpipe emissions, bicycling, long distance travel and rural communities. Policy studies on safety, accessibility, and resiliency especially as it relates to planning for climate adaptation.
- Lee, B. H. Y., L. Aultman-Hall, M. A. Coogan, & T. J. Adler. Rideshare mode potential in northern non-metropolitan areas. forthcoming Journal of Transport and Land Use.
- Sentoff, Karen, Lisa Aultman-Hall and Britt Holmén, Implications of Driving Style and Road Grade for Accurate Vehicle Activity Data and Emissions Estimates. forthcoming Transportation Research Part D.
- Harootunian, Kristine, Brian H. Y. Lee and Lisa Aultman-Hall, (2014) Odds of Fault for Out-of-state Drivers in Crashes in Four States in the USA, Accident Analysis and Prevention, Volume 72:32-43, November.
- Guo, Feng and Lisa Aultman-Hall. (2014). A Zone Design Methodology for National Freight Origin-Destination Data and Transportation Modeling. Transportation Planning and Technology, Volume 37, Issue 8, pp738-756.
- LaMondia, Jeffrey, Lisa Aultman-Hall, and Elizabeth Greene. (2014) Long-distance Work and Leisure Travel Frequencies: An Ordered Probit Analysis of Stated Preference Data, Transportation Research Record, Volume 2413, pp 1-12.
- Aultman-Hall, Lisa. Chester Harvey, Jeff LaMondia and Chloe Ritter. Design and Response Quality in a One-Year Longitudinal Survey of Overnight and Long-distance Travel. The 10th International Conference on Transport Survey Methods (ISCTSC), November 2014 in Leura, Australia.