Lisa Aultman-HallPh.D., McMaster University
Office: 116 Farrell
Phone: 802 656 1245
Fax Number: 802 656 9892
Personal Web Page: http://www.uvm.edu/trc/faculty-and-staff-directory/lisa-aultman-hall/
Office hours: Tuesday and Thursday 1PM
Area(s) of Expertise:
Collection of innovative travel data to study tailpipe emissions, bicycling, long distance travel and rural communities. Policy studies on safety, accessibility, and resiliency especially as it relates to planning for climate adaptation.
- Dowds, Jonathan, Karen Sentoff, James L. Sullivan and Lisa Aultman-Hall. Assessing the Impact of Network Resolution and Origin-Destination Aggregation on the Stability of Transportation Network Criticality Rankings. Forthcoming Transportation Research Record.
- Aultman-Hall, Lisa, Chester Harvey, James Sullivan and Jeffrey LaMondia. The Impact Of Long-Distance Tour Generation And Travel Attributes On Data Collection In The United States. TRANSPORTATION, forthcoming.
- Harvey*, Chester, Lisa Aultman-Hall, Austin Troy and Stephanie Hurley. (2016) Streetscape Skeleton Measurement and Classification. Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design. doi: 10.1177/0265813515624688
- LaMondia, J.J., Michael Moore** and Lisa Aultman-Hall. (2016) Matching Household Lifecycle Characteristics To Clustered Annual Schedules Of Long-Distance And Overnight Travel. Transportation Research Record. Volume 2594 pp. 11-17. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3141/2594-02
- Harootunian, Kristine, Brian H. Y. Lee and Lisa Aultman-Hall, (2014) Odds of Fault for Out-of-state Drivers in Crashes in Four States in the USA, Accident Analysis and Prevention, Volume 72:32-43, November.
- Guo, Feng and Lisa Aultman-Hall. (2014). A Zone Design Methodology for National Freight Origin-Destination Data and Transportation Modeling. Transportation Planning and Technology, Volume 37, Issue 8, pp738-756.
- Lee, B. H. Y., L. Aultman-Hall, M. A. Coogan, & T. J. Adler. (2016) Rideshare mode potential in northern non-metropolitan areas. forthcoming Journal of Transport and Land Use. Volume 9 No. 3. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5198/jtlu.2015.669
- LaMondia, Jeffrey, Lisa Aultman-Hall, and Elizabeth Greene. (2014) Long-distance Work and Leisure Travel Frequencies: An Ordered Probit Analysis of Stated Preference Data, Transportation Research Record, Volume 2413, pp 1-12.
- Aultman-Hall, Lisa. Chester Harvey, Jeff LaMondia and Chloe Ritter. (2015) Design and Response Quality in a One-Year Longitudinal Survey of Overnight and Long-distance Travel. Transportation Research Procedia. Volume 11, pp. 136-153. doi:10.1016/j.trpro.2015.12.012