RSENR Committee on Community & Sustainability
Welcome from the RSENR Committee on Community and Sustainability!
Our work: To sustain and enhance the social capital of the School, including the coordination of activities and ideas/concerns raised by the larger community.
Our charge: 1) Serve the Rubenstein School Community as an advisory, planning, and coordinating body for activities related to responsibilities defined above. 2) Coordinate a periodic "town meeting" (suggested semi-annually) where updates and advisory information can be formally presented to the administration and larger RSENR community.
- A Research/What am I doing “PetchaKucha” - 5 images X 60 secs or less.
- We have some fun social events each semester, including summer volley ball tourney, group bike ride, happy hour.
- We have a "Pod tour" where each pod sponsors a food event on a rotating basis.
Please bring your ideas to the community town meeting or the C&S Committee.
- Shari Halik Shari.Halik@uvm.edu 2016(admin. staff rep.)
- Gillian Galford Gillian.Galford@uvm.edu 2015 (faculty rep.)
- Deane Wang email@example.com 2014 (faculty rep.)
- Ernie Buford Ernie.Buford@uvm.edu 2015 (research staff rep.)
- Sarah Pears firstname.lastname@example.org 2014 (RGSA rep.)
- Laura Kim Laura.K.Kim@uvm.edu 2014 (Stewards rep.)
- Donovan Drummey email@example.com temporary 2014 (SAB rep.)
Last modified February 04 2014 02:08 PM