RSENR Committee on Community & Sustainability
Welcome from the RSENR Committee on Community and Sustainability!
Our work: To sustain and enhance the social capital of the School, including the coordination of activities and ideas/concerns raised by the larger community.
Our charge: 1) Serve the Rubenstein School Community as an advisory, planning, and coordinating body for activities related to responsibilities defined above. 2) Coordinate a periodic "town meeting" (suggested semi-annually) where updates and advisory information can be formally presented to the administration and larger RSENR community.
- Tuesday, September 10: Doc Donnelly Day Picnic for RSENR undergraduates, graduate students, staff, and faculty, on the northeast side of Aiken between Hills, Stafford, Aiken and Carrigan, 5:00 - 6:30pm
- Please join us for Fall Semester Coffee Time (sponsored by the RSENR Stewards): TBA.
- The first RSENR Town Meeting will be organized for mid-Fall.
- A Research/What am I doing “PetchaKucha” - 5 images X 60 secs or less.
- We have some fun social events each semester, including summer volley ball tourney, group bike ride, happy hour.
- We have a "Pod tour" where each pod sponsors a food event on a rotating basis.
Please bring your ideas to the community town meeting or the C&S Committee.
- Marcie Newland Marcie.Newland@uvm.edu 2014(admin. staff rep.)
- Gillian Galford Gillian.Galford@uvm.edu 2015 (faculty rep.)
- Deane Wang email@example.com 2014 (faculty rep.)
- Bill Valliere William.Valliere@uvm.edu 2015 (research staff rep.)
- Sarah Pears firstname.lastname@example.org 2014 (RGSA rep.)
- Laura Kim Laura.K.Kim@uvm.edu 2014 (Stewards rep.)
- Donovan Drummey email@example.com temporary 2014 (SAB rep.)
Last modified September 24 2013 11:38 AM