RSENR Committee on Community & Sustainability
Welcome from the RSENR Committee on Community and Sustainability!
Our work: To sustain and enhance the social capital of the School, including the coordination of activities and ideas/concerns raised by the larger community.
Our charge: 1) Serve the Rubenstein School Community as an advisory, planning, and coordinating body for activities related to responsibilities defined above. 2) Coordinate a periodic "town meeting" (suggested semi-annually) where updates and advisory information can be formally presented to the administration and larger RSENR community.
Please bring your ideas to the community town meeting or the C&S Committee.
- Gillian Galford Gillian.Galford@uvm.edu 2016 (faculty rep.)
- Deane Wang firstname.lastname@example.org 2015 (faculty rep.)
- Shari Halik Shari.Halik@uvm.edu 2017 (admin. staff rep.)
- Ernie Buford Ernie.Buford@uvm.edu 2016 (research staff rep.)
- Sarah Pears email@example.com (RGSA rep.)
- Jessica Mailhot Jessica.Mailhot@uvm.edu (Stewards rep.)
- SAB rep.
Last modified September 16 2014 01:07 PM