RSENR Committee on Community & Sustainability
Welcome from the RSENR Committee on Community and Sustainability!
Our work: To sustain and enhance the social capital of the School, including the coordination of activities and ideas/concerns raised by the larger community.
Our charge: 1) Serve the Rubenstein School Community as an advisory, planning, and coordinating body for activities related to responsibilities defined above. 2) Coordinate a periodic "town meeting" where updates and advisory information can be formally presented to the administration and larger RSENR community.
2015 Town Meeting Bulleted Summary:
Please bring your ideas to the community town meeting or the C&S Committee.
- Bindu Panikkar Bindu.Panikkar@uvm.edu 2019 (faculty rep.)
- Amy Seidl Amy.Seidl@uvm.edu 2018 (faculty rep.)
- Shari Halik Shari.Halik@uvm.edu 2017 (admin. staff rep.)
- Ernie Buford Ernie.Buford@uvm.edu 2016 (research staff rep.)
- Margaux Reckard Margaux.Reckard@uvm.edu (RGSA rep.)
- Bitttany LeBeau, Dan Kopin, and Adam Claussen (SAB reps.)
- Emily Bogan and Lila Satterfield (Stewards reps.)
Last modified December 15 2016 08:54 AM